Tor Browser Android 7.0.5 Apk Free Download [Latest]
Tor Browser Android is becoming the popular browser day by day. The Tor software secures and protects you by active your communications. There is a distributed network of dispatch and run by volunteers all around the world. The best thing is that it prevents somebody watching your Internet connection. It also protects you from learning what sites you visits as well. It also prevents the sites that you visit from learning your physical location to someone. So it lets you access sites which are blocked to you. The Tor Browser Android helps you to use Tor on Mac OS X, windows and Linux.
Tor Browser 7.0.5 [Android + Mac + iPhone] Portable is Here
Furthermore there is no need to install any software on windows and Linux for Tor Browser Android. It also can run off a USB flash drive. In addition it comes with a pre configured web browser to protect your secrecy. It is also portable so you do not need to worry in any circumstances while using this web browser. One thing you must know about Tor Browser Android is that it does not protect all of your computer’s Internet traffic when you run this software. It means that Tor only protects your applications that are correctly configured and send their Internet traffic through Tor.
- This is pre configured to protect your privacy and anonymity on the web.
- The Tor applies an encryption algorithm on your traffic to the Tor network.
- So Tor Browser will block browser plug-ins such as Flash, RealPlayer, QuickTime, and others. Due to this they create virus and may harm your computer.
- Tor browser does not recommend you installing additional add-ons or plug-ins into Tor Browser. As these may bypass Tor or otherwise harm your secrecy and privacy.
- Therefore the Tor tries to prevent attackers from learning what destination websites you are connect with it.
- However, by default it does not prevent somebody watching your Internet traffic from learning that you are using Tor.
- If this matters to you then you can reduce this risk by configuring Tor to use.
- Due to this it uses Tor bridge relay rather than connecting directly to the public Tor network.
- Ultimately the best protection is a social approach.
- The more Tor users there are near you and the more diverse their interests as well so the less dangerous it will be that you are one of them.
- At last convince other people to use Tor, too.
What’s new in 7.0.5 version [Latest]:
- Update Firefox to 52.3.0 esr.
- In addition Update Tor to 0.3.0.10.
- Update HTTPS-Everywhere to 5.2.21.
Update Torbutton to 22.214.171.124:
- Bug 21999: Fix display of language prompt in non-en-US locales.
- Bug 18193: Don’t let about:tor have chrome privileges.
- Now Bug 22535: Search on about:tor discards search query.
- Bug 21948: Going back to about:tor page gives “Address isn’t valid” error.
- Code clean-up.
- Translations update.
Update Tor Launcher to 0.2.12.3:
- Bug 22592: Default bridge settings are not removed.
Update NoScript to 126.96.36.199:
- Bug 22362: Remove workaround for XSS related browser freezing.
- Bug 22067: NoScript Click-to-Play bypass with embedded videos and audio.
- So Bug 21321: Exempt .onions from HTTP related security warnings.
- Bug 22073: Disable GetAddons option on addons page.
- Bug 22884: Fix broken about:tor page on higher security levels.
- Bug 22829: Remove default obfs4 bridge riemann.
- Bug 21617: Fix single RWX page on Windows (included in 52.3.0esr).
How to install?
- You can the tor browser from the download link below.
- Extract it and install as normal.
- After the completion of the installation you are ready to use.
- Restart for proper configuration the files.